Performance Energy is accepting applications for the position of QA/QC Inspector.
This position will be responsible for a final in-depth inspection for conformance to customer and industry standards, before signing off and approving the product. Inspectors must be able to connect with customers in order to gauge satisfaction, identify problems and work on a systematic approach to solve those problems with employees and management.
- Obeys and follows all safety rules and policies.
- Performs in-process and final inspections as well as system and process audits on all types of fabrication, welding and assembly of pressure vessels, piping, structural steel and process equipment.
- Responsible for interpreting ASME, API 1104, AWS D1.1 and similar industry codes to ensure continuous production of products consistent with Performance Energy’s quality policies and established industry standards.
- Responsible for following established quality control procedures and processes as outlined in the facility quality manual.
- Responsible for implementing inspection criteria and procedures and coordinating with Project Management and production to ensure the on time delivery of products.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout the production cycle.
- Prepares, maintains and approves required Quality Control (QC) forms and documentation packages during inspection and Authorized Inspector / 3rd Party approval / sign off.
- Coordinates activities of NDE and other 3rd party vendor activities onsite.
- Investigates and corrects customer complaints regarding quality during fabrication.
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Control, welding and fabrication.
- AWS/CWI – Certified Welding Inspector preferred.
This position is located at the Houma, LA fabrication facility.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
PES offers a competitive salary & benefits package.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com or mail/apply in person to PES Attn: HR 250 North American Ct. Houma LA 70363. EOE